We are passionate about retail and it is the heartbeat of SellEthics. In fact, 70% of our company personnel are retail employees.
Our territories are managed by exceptional personnel who execute retail in the field every day ensuring that your products are in front of customers and making the best impression.
- Retail District Managers audit their retail representatives to ensure the accuracy of the data collected.
- Our number 1 focus is our clientele and the territories we are responsible for. Therefore, we do not engage in surge projects or 3rd party work.
- We’ve experienced success at retail because of our philosophy: “Hire the right people, hire enough of them, treat them right and give them the time they need to do a great job.”
- Our Retail District Managers are held accountable for managing a reasonable amount of retail representatives and we make sure those representatives have proper time to learn new technology and are given training.
SellEthics utilizes our in-house IT department’s proprietary retail and sales software on tablets to report current retail conditions on a regular basis. Our retail department is always in the field making sure our clients are well represented through two main components:
- Set Teams – These personnel are required by our retailers and are based on our client's cost sales to those retailers. They do retailer category review sets and retailer directed projects.
- Continuity Teams – Through the use of state-of-the-art proprietary technology, our retail reps store call data that shows real time information that in turn, we collate and provide detailed and summarized reports. Our continuity teams also provide:
- New item cut-ins
- In store selling
- Product rotation
- Void correction and out-of-stock reporting
- IRC placement