Your Word will be a light unto our feet, and it is in Your Word that we have laid the foundation for our company. Thank you Lord for the opportunity to lead a Christian organization and we ask for your blessings and guidance as we commit to the following:
- We promise to remember that whatever we do as a company we do in Your name, and that it is not through our own abilities but instead through Your blessings that we accomplish great things.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3: 5-6
- We promise to lead by example and allow your reflection to be seen in our lives.
Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven. Matthew 5:16
- We promise to do what we say we are going to do, when we say we will do it.
The Lord detests lying lips, but He delights in men who are truthful. Proverbs 12:22
- We promise to not let the pursuit of money fill our hearts and destroy our company's foundation.
What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul. Mark 8:36
- We promise to respect and appreciate everyone.
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
- We promise to help those in need as we realize the resources we have come from you.
What good is it; my brothers, if a man claims to have faith, but has no deeds? Can such faith save him? James 2:14
- We promise to solicit and act upon, honest feedback from our customers and associates in order to accomplish our goal to be the best in the eyes of the people we serve.
Plans fail for the lack of council, but with many advisers they succeed. Proverbs 15:22